Wednesday 7 September 2011

More Happy couples

Welcome back, and thanks for joining us :)
I had to share this with you, I had the privilege to DJ and MC at Nadine and Kim's Wedding on August 27th and caught up with some old friends. One of the Bridesmaid & Groomsman couples are past clients of mine, and as they had recommended me to Nadine and Kim, I had expected to see them there. But also in the guest list where another couple who had me as their DJ/MC at their wedding back in '08. It was a bit of a laugh as we recognized each other and arranged a group photo of all 3 couples and myself.

Now while its not a rare thing to have another couple at a wedding who have been past clients, I don't recall having a 3rd couple. Except when I've been invited back to DJ/MC at other family members functions. I have a wonderful family I work with who have had me preform at 3 weddings so far, 2 of the daughters and one of the sons, and they still have another daughter and son to go !!.

No comments:

Post a Comment